A dental implant – placement and restoration, Dentures, San Pablo CA, dentist dental office near me Richmond CA, El Sobrante CA | Allied Dentistry
My experience here has been nothing but pleasant from beginning to end. They do what they can to accommodate me I do commute all the way from Sacramento. Sandhu has gone above and beyond to take care of me as a patient. He truly cares for his patients and it shows in his work and is never pushy which most other offices are.
– Cassandra L
Welcome to Allied Dentistry!
Our mission is to provide the best quality dental care to patients of all ages in the East Bay. Allied Dentistry is proud to have served this area for the past 30+ years and look forward to continuing to do so, as a family-owned practice. We strive to use evidence-based practices and patient-centered care to ensure the best outcomes for our patients.
The doctors at our practice strongly believe in providing patient education along the way to ensure that patients are involved in the decision-making process. Our entire team works to create an individualized treatment plan and prioritize the oral health and smile of each person who walks through the door.
Allied Dentistry provides comprehensive services including general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry.
Multilingual office: Our diverse staff is fluent in Spanish, Tagalog, Punjabi and Hindi.
This method of professional oral care focuses on improving the appearance of your mouth, teeth, gums, and overall smile. Common procedures include teeth whitening, veneers, fillings, and implants.*
Help straighten teeth with clear aligners as opposed to traditional braces. Clear aligners are not appropriate for ever case however. We offer free consultations for Invisalign and SureSmile treatment.
Periodontics is that specialty of dentistry which encompasses the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the supporting and surrounding tissues of the teeth or their substitutes and the maintenance of the health, function and esthetics of these structures and tissues. **
Endodontics is the dental specialty which is concerned with the morphology, biology, physiology, pathology and regeneration of the human dental pulp and periradicular tissues. Its study and practice encompass the basic and clinical sciences including biology of the normal pulp, the etiology, diagnosis, prevention and treatment of diseases and injuries of the pulp and associated periradicular conditions. **
Prosthodontics is the dental specialty pertaining to the diagnosis, treatment planning, rehabilitation and maintenance of the oral function, comfort, appearance and health of patients with clinical conditions associated with missing or deficient teeth and/or oral and maxillofacial tissues using biocompatible substitutes. **
Oral and maxillofacial surgery is the specialty of dentistry which includes the diagnosis, surgical and adjunctive treatment of diseases, injuries and defects involving both the functional and esthetic aspects of the hard and soft tissues of the oral and maxillofacial region. **
Orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics is the dental specialty that includes the diagnosis, prevention, interception, and correction of malocclusion, as well as neuromuscular and skeletal abnormalities of the developing or mature orofacial structures. **
* : WebMD
**: Adopted May 2018, ADA
- Looking for a dentist in San Pablo CA, Allied dentistry offers comfortable general and cosmetic dentistry Implants, Periodontics
- San Pablo CA Cosmetic Dentists, Dr. Birenderpal Sandhu offer outstanding restorative aesthetic dentistry, including porcelain veneers
- Trusted Emergency, Cosmetic, and General Dentistry serving in San Pablo CA, Richmond area, Best dentist in San Pablo CA, Implants, Periodontics
- Allied Dentistry San Pablo CA, We Can Help You With Simple Teeth cleaning to Complicated Full Mouth Reconstruction, Richmond CA
- Cosmetic Dental Specialist In Richmond CA, Where San Pablo CA Goes to Smile Brighter. Implants, Periodontics, Endodontics, Prosthodontics
I went there for the first time I got seen and was satisfied completely I will definitely come back thank you so much for everything from the staff to the doctor it was great .
– C S
Our family has been treated by Allied Dentistry for almost 30 years. They’ve treated my sons, from baby teeth through invisaligns, with competence and professionalism. As our dental insurance changed over time, Allied provided us with helpful suggestions on insurers that would best fit our needs. As a semiprofessional trumpet player my dental health is critically important to maintain my playing ability. Allied has been a great partner in helping me maintain my playing ability throughout my experience with them. When necessary, they’ve provided competent and professional specialist referrals for wisdom teeth surgery, braces and other special dental needs. Their staff are polite, flexible and professional. We recommend them highly.
– ken i
- Allied Dentistry | Root canal, San Pablo CA, dentist dental office near me Richmond CA, El Sobrante CA, | A dental implant – placement and restoration
- Teeth straightening, San Pablo CA, dentist dental office near me Richmond CA, El Sobrante CA, | Allied Dentistry| A dental implant – placement and restoration
- El Sobrante CA, Dentist near me| Allied Dentistry | A dental implant – placement and restoration Cigna dentist, San Pablo CA, Richmond CA, Endodontics, Prosthodontics
- Dentist near me San Pablo CA dentist Dental implant – placement and restoration, Dental emergency dental office near me Richmond CA, El Sobrante CA, | Allied Dentistry
3380 San Pablo Dam Rd # A, San Pablo, CA 94803